|The Return of Queen Chrysalis, Part 2|
|Regular Cover A by Katie Cook|
|Release date||January 2, 2013|
|Issue #1||Issue #3|
"Queen Chrysalis has returned! Our ponies have no time to horse around, as they set off to rescue their friends from Chrysalis kingdom. What magical adventures await them, and where the heck is Princess Celestia?"
The second issue has a total of 14 different covers:
- 3 regular covers
- 2 retailer incentive covers
- 9 retailer exclusive variant covers
All links to the online shops provided in the list below are just examples where the comics can be bought. We don't get any money for linking specific websites.
Retailer Incentive CoversEdit
Retailer Exclusive VariantsEdit
A complete list with all 9 retailer exclusive variants including links to their online shops can be found right below this sentence. The covers can be found in the Issue #2 Gallery or in the All Covers Gallery.
- Double Midnight Comics Variant by Amy Mebberson featuring:
- Dynamic Forces Variant by Andy Price featuring:
- Hastings Variant by Amy Mebberson featuring:
- Hot Topic Variant by Tony Fleecs featuring:
- Jetpack Comics Variant by Tony Fleecs featuring:
- Larry's Comics Variant by Tony Fleecs featuring:
- Jetpack Comics / Larry's Comics Shared Variant by Tony Fleecs featuring:
- Jetpack Comics / Larry's Comics Blank Sketch Variant featuring:
- Midtown Comics Variant by Amy Mebberson featuring:
Retailers get temporary tattoos for ever 25 bought comics. Some shops listed this as another 'retailer incentive', instead it's just these rare temporary tattoos.